• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Jewish Revisionist Tours

Makes for good reading, right up there with Tom Clancy's work. If only these people would seek out the right publishers, might have a number of best sellers. Nothing like good ole fiction.

On edit: It ain't true till Art Bell says so and thats what the Rocks got cookin......

HC714 do you really think anyone would publish it?

HC714, It is a hot potato and no one in the big publishing houses would touch this with a ten foot poll. Nevermind that a young jewish man who had reservations about all of the so-called history about this , would go over there and investigate the whole thing himself and find out that there were no gassings at all, no where , not one time. There were no electrocutions, no where not one time. All that crap was made up and this is just one young jewish man who has found the truth by going to the source. And everytime he tries to talk about this somewhere he is booed and heckled and in some cases assaulted by the jdl and other jewish hate groups who want this information to remain hidden from the cattle. I submit that the total amount of jews killed in the camps was somewhere near 100,000 , not 6 million as they say. Now don't get me wrong ,that is a substantial figure. But it is a far cry from what they say happened. I suggest most of these people died from disease, hunger, and being shot trying to escape ,etc. They were used as slave labor in the german war industries by men who lived on after the war and never even got one reprimand about what they did. These big industrialist were in bed with the zionist and borrowed money from the zionist bankers to help with the war effort. Instead of talking about the 100,000 jews that died why can't we say something about the 25 million or more Christians that died at the hands of the soviet secret police which were made up of many jews by the way? Why can't we talk about that slaughter. No one ever says one damn thing about the systematic killing of all these people by the jews in Soviet Russia after the changeover to communism. Alexander Solzhenitsyn , a few years ago completed a new book called '200 years together' and it he describes what really happened during those times and the jews will not let him publish it here. It is published in Russia in Russian but they will not let him publish it here in English. Someone called me anti semetic the other day, and to tell you the truth I am not, I don't hate anyone. But what I do dislike very much is when a man has his boot on my neck. And if this man is a jew then that is what I think about it. It wouldn't matter who it was. The truth is the truth and it will win out in time.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.