• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

July / August Catalina Boating Trip

I can't yet commit my boat but i definitely want to do this. The motor is out of it currently but it should be ready well before this trip if all goes according to plan. I can bring 2 or 3 people and gear.
Should we start a list of available boats and interested passengers? It probably goes without saying, the passengers should be ready to help with fuel expense, launching, loading, and cleaning.
I've been wanting to beach camp out there for years, I hope this works out! Who's putting up the temporary repeater at the airport?!

Potential boats available:

Henry's - K9KAO
Les' - AG6KS
Rich's - KK6SJJ
Simon - K6DXN
Jon - KF6PHX
Jerry - KG6HQD

Each boat owner will determine their expense/fee as necessary since all boats have different operating expenses.

Here is another link with info on boat in camping:

http://ecatalina.com/things-to-do/boat-camping

Some things to consider would be one night vs two, launch site, launch times, consolidation of gear where able, etc.

I'll post a poll on some key points soon to help direct the group on the trip.

This most likely will be a pay before you roll trip with a back up plan & dates due to unpredictable weather.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated