• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just Another Day At Work...

K6BRY

Jan 7, 2013
Bed Bugs
BB1r.JPG
BB2R.JPG
BB3R.JPG
BB4R.jpg
BB5.JPG

Crap...
Clutter2.JPG
Clutter3.JPG

So when you open the door and Titan hurls, do you have to keep going?

And these people have to call in a trained dog to confirm they have a problem? lol I thinking it's more like the landlord calling in the dog because other tenants are complaining?

Do you feel dirty? Do you get the runs often?

Reactions: 1 person
Man, I hope you put on a space suit and burn the thing when you leave. How the hell do you not get any hitch hikers going home with you.

Just amazing.

Reactions: 1 person
SO is this an apartment/condo or someones house? That's bullshit if these people share walls with other people!

Lol they sure do share walls. Part of the reason they brought us in, to see how bad the problem was. needless to say on both side of this unit had them.

That has to be the worst infestion i have ever seen, how do you get rid of something like that?

First thing that comes to mind is burn and rebuild.........

Jeff

Ya well with it being this bad first thing is to throw all the stuff away and either Tent the unit or use heat with several follow up long lasting residual based chemical!

They've got quite the financial problem at the location so its not looking good.

So when you open the door and Titan hurls, do you have to keep going?

And these people have to call in a trained dog to confirm they have a problem? lol I thinking it's more like the landlord calling in the dog because other tenants are complaining?

Do you feel dirty? Do you get the runs often?

Mi Amigo!!

No Dog required on this one lmao. I walked in and turned around and brought the dog back out right away, can't risk anything getting on him.

Needless to say I went to the car and sprayed "the good stuff" on my shoes and pants man. It was brutal!!

I should send you another pic I have that I didnt post here of a picture of a picture inside the unit. :-D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.