• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just heard some major bullcrap

nat19

Nov 18, 2009
West Virginia
I just heard some guys talking about how you can take false teeth, glue them together and then and then glue them on top of your antenna and it will greatly improve your receive. I rolled in the floor lauging for an hour it was so funny because some of the guys thought they were missing out and decided to get some teeth and put them on their antenna. lol

that is actually true , but only if there's gold fillings or bling in them .
gold has higher electrical conductivity .

Reactions: 1 person
I just heard some guys talking about how you can take false teeth, glue them together and then and then glue them on top of your antenna and it will greatly improve your receive. I rolled in the floor lauging for an hour it was so funny because some of the guys thought they were missing out and decided to get some teeth and put them on their antenna. lol

But if someone were to do that, I guess eating apples and corn on the cob would be impossible.

that is actually true , but only if there's gold fillings or bling in them .
gold has higher electrical conductivity .

That is the reason why Channel 6 is at full peg when skip is in......all those gold teeth being put to good use.
In the hood there are "Cash for gold teeth" signs everywhere!

Reactions: 2 people
https://www.google.com/search?q=gol...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CCUQ_AUoAQ&biw=1664&bih=939

Antique-Enamel-and-Gold-False-Teeth-1.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.