• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

just now!!!!

davegrantsr

Oct 30, 2005
just now, 230PM EDT 27.025, yessir, on the super bowl, it has been quite a long time, but there was an unmistakeable familiarity to the voice. i know i knew who it was, but who was it? wasn't clarence carter. who could it be? the #2 truck was pushed beyond its limits to get my name called just one time. in fact, i think i used about ten bucks in gas & aged my motor ten thousand miles. just for 5 minutes of yelling. all them poor little 2879's, just screaming for mercy. i finally heard it, embarrassing as it was, he told me he didn't like to have to put his ears so close to the speaker & if i couldn't play with the big boys, i shouldn't be on the super bowl. well, i thought to myself, yessir, you are right, and if i just had some advance warning, i'd have taken the #1 truck for a spin this afternoon, and exercised a couple of tubes. but, who knew? only moments before, the skip had been nothing but from surrounding lake michigan since as it has been since before 8AM this morning. then, as he brushed me away, he said hello to a couple big bad eastsiders, 187 nj & pitbull ny, as pitbull tried to instigate with a man not even present, my good friend, painkiller. yup, he said it, the most famous man to ever use skullcracka technology. the one and only prime minister. have not heard that voice on the east coast in quite some time. if only for a moment, though, i was in his radio room. the michigan skip dropped out of the air in a nanosecond, and prime took over the airwaves, 10+ over 9, just him, nobody else. conditions can be wierd, huh?
rereading this, if i changed a few words, i'd swear i read this as a 'letters to penthouse' article....sorry. but that's the way it happened.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.