• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

just some useful info on different shops

Link does not work for me anyway. But I did google them and found the site, I have seen it before.

Last edited:
Well, I must say that list did provide a few chuckles and some raised eyebrows.

The ratings have to be true.....it's on the internet. The radioactive radios review was good though.......all those innocent radios tortured and abused then left for dead. Heartbreaking.
I remember one dirt hauler on CBRT had RAR put the superwackpack on a switch so he wouldn't overdrive the receivers of nearby dirt haulers.....hook, line, sinker and reeled in!

Reactions: 2 people
The ratings have to be true.....it's on the internet. The radioactive radios review was good though.......all those innocent radios tortured and abused then left for dead. Heartbreaking.
I remember one dirt hauler on CBRT had RAR put the superwackpack on a switch so he wouldn't overdrive the receivers of nearby dirt haulers.....hook, line, sinker and reeled in!

Yeah i know of two locals here that can attest to the crap RAR does to radios.. Both of the radios died within a few weeks of buying from RAR.... :sad::sad:

Too bad "Bills 2 Way" isn't what it used to be.. I bought a lot of stuff off of Bill in the 1990s....

The rating system is arbitrary. And even in those defined categories the rating itself is arbirary.

Example - gives Bells 3 stars because they are "expensive" and he has an old site.

Personally, I dont care about the site, although a newer sie does look more professional. I care about decent prices and good work.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.