• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

k40 cbmax

O

oldslowchevy

has anyone used this new antenna? if so how do you like it? any issues that you had or having with it?

i am using a wilson 5000 now and have been thinking of tring this new k 40 but like everyone else. i don't want to waste money if it is only so-so.

I use a K40 I bought back in 2005 on my old Suburban using a Uniden PC68XL CB and can't complain about it it one bit. Does the job and unlike the Francis fiberglass antenna I had before it, does not fill your hand with shards of sun dryed fiberglass when you grab it.

Was a v.decent review. $50 for one of these seems like a bargain. 1/4 inch diameter at the base of the whip portion - is a real beefy MONSTER tapered whip! Radiused whip/tip is a typical K40 innovation. High Q coil means better bandwidth and greater power handling capacity.

Sounds like K40 is getting its act together.

Didn't see where the reviewer said what its overall length was.

Wouldn't mind trying it myself.

Doesn't sound half had - IMO.

i have read the reviews, i just wonder if anyone here on the fourm has used one and what there presonal experince is/was with it.

I have often wondered what these were like myself and had looked at them awhile back and they seem to be built pretty good.

This antenna looks more like more like a monkey made I think K40 bought out viper twister antennas and now they are selling them

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.