• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood TM-742A

Tripper

May 11, 2015
starting at $350
it is dual-band having the 2m and 70cm 'modules'
you can get 50 or 220 or 1.2g modules for it and make it tri-band, you can even replace the 2/70 and get all those others if you wanted to
each module has its own antenna lead, so each have separate antenna. Volume is set per band that you are listening to.
I'm open to reasonable offers, i dont see may of these out there so hard to set the price
I'm also open to radio related trades, cb/ham/amps/etc.. hunting/shooting related trades are welcome also

Hi, do you still have the radio for sale?
Thx,
Jon

QUOTE="Tripper, post: 549450, member: 44845"]starting at $350
it is dual-band having the 2m and 70cm 'modules'
you can get 50 or 220 or 1.2g modules for it and make it tri-band, you can even replace the 2/70 and get all those others if you wanted to
each module has its own antenna lead, so each have separate antenna. Volume is set per band that you are listening to.
I'm open to reasonable offers, i dont see may of these out there so hard to set the price
I'm also open to radio related trades, cb/ham/amps/etc.. hunting/shooting related trades are welcome also[/QUOTE]

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.