• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood TS-2000 FS

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
A few weeks ago I traded my ICOM IC-7000 even for my friends TS-2000. We both bought our radios new from Universal Radio on 2/11/11. Still has remaining factory warranty.

I have since purchased a new TS-590 and a new IC-7200. I have several other HF rigs as well. I am wanting to sell my TS-2000 to fund a few other projects I have planned.

My TS-2000 is in very nice condition (looks new) and is in perfect working order. I am asking $1,050.00 for it, which I believe to be a very good price. It will come with full length power cord, hand mic and original manual. Sorry, but I did not get the original box.

I wish to make this a local face to face sale. I do buy and sell frequently on EBAY and will provide my username in a PM. I could sell this on ebay, but the price will be much higher due to fees, shipping and insurance.

I will send pics on request, but rest assured it is in fantastic cosmetic and operational condition. Shack is smoke, pet and rugrat free. I am not interested in any trades.

If you were wanting a TS-2000, this is well worth the drive to save alot of money. I could be convinced to ship it, but as I said, I would have to ask more for the hassle.

I live in Fairfield County, Ohio which is about 35 miles southeast of Columbus.

Thanks,

Mark~AC8EO

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.