• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood TS-440SAT 160-10m Mars/Cap HF Transceiver

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I have just finished listing my Kenwood TS-440SAT radio on Ebay. It has the internal automatic antenna tuner as well as the YK-88CN narrow CW Filter already installed.

I am downsizing my radio shack and therefore am selling this radio. My plans are to pick up another ICOM 706MKiiG radio to use at my house as I've fallen in love with the one I use mobile.

Starting price on Ebay is $0.99 with no reserve. If someone wants to purchase this from the forum, I would take $450.00 and split the shipping with the buyer. It's in good condition and works great.

I would also entertain ideas on a trade for an Icom 706MKiiG.. The 706 must include the separation kit and the original accessories / cables / box would be great as well. I understand that there is a difference in the value between the two radios and would pay a little bit extra to make the trade work.

Auction will end next Sunday evening at 8pm, so any outright sales here or trades would need to be completed by no later than 6pm on next Saturday. I can be reached here via PM or through Ebay Messaging. Thanks

Kenwood TS-440SAT Auction

You are not accepting returns on ebay, how about here? and isn't there Ebay terms about not offering an items listed there anywhere else? dose not seem fair to Ebayers.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated