1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenwood TS-440SAT for sale or trade

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Gear Swapshop' started by CRZNYT, Jun 22, 2017.

1. CRZNYT

CRZNYT Member

Very nice looking and working condition with no known issues, the dot issue was fixed by the previous owner so that is a non issue.
    The radio will come with no extra filters but it will come with manual, mic, and a aftermarket power cable. The antenna tuner has tuned everything I have thrown at it and the radio has been MARS modded.
    Only reason for the sale is I have 2 TS-950SD's a TS-850SAT and a 570SG so this is just sitting on the shelf looking lonely.
    I am asking $450 plus shipping or I would be willing to take a part trade of a Cobra 2000 GTL with speaker and mic and we both pay our own shipping.
    ps I am a ham op and have good reviews on other sites.
    Cheers Don

2. Frank303

Frank303 New Member

Still available?

3. w9cll

w9cll W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

From over a year ago..doubtfull but you never know