• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

kenwood ts 440sat, ssb cw filters, kw ps 50

Carl

Technologicaly Challenged
May 7, 2005
for sale: kenwood ts 450sat hf radio. comes with autotuner, ssb and cw filters installed and also includes a matching kenwood ps 50 power supply. i could pull the filters,tuner and power supply alone and get almost $500 on ebay.

evil brown glue has not been removed, it has not shown me any dots yet but all kenwood 440's should have the "ebg" removed. this can be done by anyone with tweezers and a heat gun. its tedious and somewhat time consuming. that's why i haven't done it, i figured i would do it if i ever got the dots.

works 100%. i have included a video of the filters and tuner in action so you can see that they work. video was taken about 10:45pm cst 7-17 on 40 meters. cosmetically excellent except for a bun on the case on the top by the internal speaker. from the previous owner resting a soldering iron on it.

$575 shipped ground. its heavy and will cost me close to $60 to ship. if your close to me you can pick it up and save $60. (55720 cloquet, mn)

videos, click to view. vertical polarized antenna

$475 shipped without the power supply. You will need to get a power cord from ebay.

2013-07-19151002_zps5eae6e4d.jpg

2013-07-19151748_zpsb5ec0bc2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Sold please remove

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.