• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

KENWOOD TS-450SAT Prices???

Mudfoot

Elmer
Jun 17, 2009
Southeast Ohio
What's the going rate for a good, clean and fully functioning TS-450 commanding these days. Not EBay prices!, lol.

I looked at one today for $600. It looked like it was new and only had the hand mic, manual and power cord. I'm thinking that's pretty high, but it sure was pretty. i owned one about 5 years ago, but it was a little rough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

May want to. The other day I was scoping out a 450S, and a 890AT. Both were around $500 each. The owner of the Kenwood never responded, and the yaesu turned out to have tuner issues. He had a non tuner model, but only $50 less, so I let it pass. Perhaps I shouldn't have, and just sprung for a universal auto tuner from LDG. Looks like the only way to dip below that price is to go a generation older. Going to a hamfest in Denver this weekend, just to see what its about.

Reactions: 1 person
the best two Kenwoods are ts520 and ts450...the rest are good but not as good as the others...I have both...and wont part with them.500 to 700 is the going rate,my next hamfest is holloween fest in St Louis,and will be hunting for another ts520...73 de n0zna/John

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.