• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kenwood TS-520S Fan

shoppersplace

Sep 7, 2023
I have a parts rig, and want to test the fan, but I cannot find the voltage it takes. I have done a few searches, but unfortunately have not found anything pertaining to it. Thanks. This fan plugs into the back of the rig, but since it is a parts rig, cannot turn it on to find the voltage.

Kenwood TS-520S........do you mean the tube hybrid model? That is a 100 volt AC fan. Japan uses 100 volts AC instead of 120 volts AC like we do. They simply put a 100 volt tap on the main power transformer to power the fan instead of sourcing different voltage fans.

Kenwood TS-520S........do you mean the tube hybrid model? That is a 100 volt AC fan. Japan uses 100 volts AC instead of 120 volts AC like we do. They simply put a 100 volt tap on the main power transformer to power the fan instead of sourcing different voltage fans.
oh ok didnt look like a dc motor

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.