• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

KM3KM Mercury Amplifiers

Ranch55

Jan 18, 2016
Fredericksburg, Texas
The KM3KM Mercury Amplifiers are very good HF amplifiers.......
I have been running the Mercury LUX for about 15 months now, and it performs great. I do have the band data cable connected to my ICOM 7610 so as to reap the benefits of the amplifier following the radio wherever it goes. I do like that.
But the band data cable is not necessarily required. Just a very short key in AM or RTTY mode and the amplifier moves to where the radio is.
Output can be as high as 1900 watts or more. I only found that out accidentally. I usually don't operate it over about 1350 watts output with about 20 watts input. It is a very good amplifier. Lots of features in the menu to set to your liking........ A lot of amplifier in a small package.....

The Mercury IIIS is a very good amplifier also. It is in a larger chassis case....since it was the first one KM3KM designed and built.
It does not have the band data cable capabilities, but just short key and it is there with the radio.
Very good output up to a little over 1300 watts. I drive it to about 1100 watts.....

I would recommend either amplifier to anyone.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned