• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lakelandcb.com Radios-cb radios and cb antennas

Feb 2, 2008
Lakeland
www.lakelandcb.com
I would like to invite you to check out LakelandCB.com. We are located in beautiful Lakeland, Florida. In this part of Florida there is no online CB Radio shop that I am aware of. At LakelandCB.com we are committed to keeping our prices low and giving our customer’s quality cb radios at discount prices. Come by the online shop (Lakelandcb.com) and check out our prices on cb radios and cb antennas. We have a huge selection in stock and ship directly to you. Right now there is FREE SHIPPING on all products online. Just say hello if you would like! Or give me some feed back on my site!
Thanks
LakelandCB.com Staff
support@lakelandcb.com

What technical services do you offer? Do you have a professional RF tech on premises? Does that tech have access to an RF signal generator, ocsilliscope, calibrated wattmeter, frequency counter, and all the other necessary tools and equipment?

Response to Highlander

Highlander, No I don't have any technical services this is an online business. I am trying to sell cb radios to the public along with cb antennas to give them great products and great prices. I would never want to take away from the great professional techs that are out there I my self take my radios to one of my favorite techs. I just think people that need extra performance enhancing their radios should seek a professional in their local area that way they know what they are getting and if something goes wrong after their tech works on their radios well then that is the techs job to fix what is wrong. As far as the cb radios and cb antennas go they are all great products out of the box. If I can save people money why would they not want to buy something that is $350 with free shipping new in the box versus buying same radio some where elese for $400 and then plus the cost on top of that for performance so that would be like $25 extra so $375 versus $425 who wouldn't won't to save $50!

What technical services do you offer? Do you have a professional RF tech on premises? Does that tech have access to an RF signal generator, ocsilliscope, calibrated wattmeter, frequency counter, and all the other necessary tools and equipment?

Not trying to stir up anything, those are legitimate questions that I was interested in. It is far better to just stay out of customers' radios if you are not set up to do it than to suggest you know what you are doing when you don't--which describes most of the shops offering tuneups and mods.

Thanks for answering my question.

Last edited by a moderator:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.