• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Large Lot Of CB Equipment Make Offer On Part Or All

steve25537

Sep 22, 2012
Make An Offer On All Or Part. I Have Listed The Items Below,

Craig 23 Channel Mobile Radio With Mic. Seems To RX Good, Does Key, But Not Sure About Mod Has Mic Problems.

Cobra 19 Ultra 40 Channel Mobile Radio, RX And TX Good, But The Switch In Mic Is Bad Or Needs Cleaned. The Mic Works When It Wants Too.

Midland Model 77-099 40 Channel Mobile Radio With Mic. RX and TX Good, Could Use A Good Tune Up.

Transel 2000 Watt/Watt-Mater. Has 3 Power Settings 20/200/2000 Has Avg/Peak Also SWR Reading. Seems To Be In Good Working Condition.

Looks To Be An Older Model Rotor Control Box. Has Alliance Tenna Model T-45. Has 5 Wire Connections On The Back, Not Sure If It Works Or Not No Way To Test.

12 Stock Radio Mics, 3 RS, 3 Midland, 2 Radioshack,1 Cobra, 1 RCA, 1 CES Looks To Be A 2 Meter Mic Has Number Pad On Back And 1 Triton. Some Has The Plug So Don't. All Mics Are Untested.

12 Feet Of The Good Gray Coax With Good PLs On Each End.

15 New Bright Blue Meter Lights.

Make An Offer On All Or Part. If Interested Send Me A Message.

Paypal Preferred Payment But May Take Other Payments, Ask And We Will Work Something Out.

If Interested PM Or Email Me At steve25537@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Radio Eq 1.JPG
    Radio Eq 1.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Radio Eq 2.JPG
    Radio Eq 2.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Radio Eq 3.JPG
    Radio Eq 3.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Radio Eq 4.JPG