• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

latest skip conditions

Pman62

Nov 20, 2017
First off, My antenna is down (I know, that sux). I had plans for doing some major upgrades on the tower because the one I had up was meant to be temporary while I experimented with my inverted V dipole. Well, things around this farm got very busy and it seemed like the weather never was cooperative. Now, a few days ago, I read something about some major sun activity and was wondering if I was missing out on very decent DX conditions. So, what has it been like in the last couple days? Go ahead make me feel worse, I can take it Ha!

Reactions: 357magnum

Here in missouri,today was first day of long distance communicating ive seen in last 2 weeks. Chatted 38 lsb to friends every morning and afternoon .we all were amazedvat it being too quiet last 2 weeks.
About 1 pm it got busy n was till about 4 n just got quiet again

Reactions: 357magnum and CB590
Same here died at about 530-6 here in PA
treated us about the same then ,hurricane or not.
Was humid partly cloudy here 99% humidity no breeze burned some trash smoke went straight up n 84 degrees

Reactions: 357magnum
what I read stated that there was a huge dark area. Basically like a massive sun spot, which I know is very good for ionizing the upper layers. But, on the negative side, they were saying that the aurora might be visible as far south as northern Missouri, which would suggest a CME. Hmm? BTW I'm in the north-east corner of Missouri and never saw any aurora....

Reactions: Rwb
Pman62 first time for everything.might be quite a site to see

Back in the early 90's I lived outside of Milwaukee WI. There was a night back then where you could see the aurora. I must have spent a couple hours outside that night viewing it. It was something to see.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated