• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LDO Electronics Bi linear 100W Amp

wilson04

Nov 29, 2009
Does anybody have any info on this amp. I dont have a wire harness for it and I need to find out what powers what. I will post a pic. A friend give this to me to tinker with. Any help would be great. Thank you for your time.
ldo.jpg

Can you post a picture of the back of the unit, then pull the top off and snap a few pictures of the inside.
You are asking about how to hook up the A/C cord, correct?

Jeff

Nice, what band is this for? ( I may be missing something obvious I don't know... )

T23

Here are some pictures of the inside. I need to know how to hook the power up since I don't have a wiring harness. And any info on how to operate the unit correctly would help also. Thanks again for any input.

Attachments

• 101_0088 (Small).JPG
    101_0088 (Small).JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 334
  • 101_0089 (Small).JPG
    101_0089 (Small).JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 101_0087 (Small).JPG
    101_0087 (Small).JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 292

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned