• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lipzipper 2 pill linear amp

Whiplash

May 17, 2008
NEW mobile style Lipzipper 2 pill amp. I bought this amp about a year and a half ago for my base CB SSB radio set-up. However right after buying it I moved and now no longer need it because I don't have a place for my CB hobby. It has never been used. Has cooling fan, spot for remote and dial-a-watt. Comes with a mounting bracket. This is at least half the price of any other amps with these options. Case is 7.5"x 5"x4".

I can ship the amp using flat rate priority mail through the post office for an additional $11.35. Pay-pal or money order if purchasing by mail please, otherwise cash only.

2 X 2SC2879 TRANSISTORS
VARIABLE POWER (Dial-a-watt)
PREAMP
SSB SWITCH
REMOTE PORT
COOLING FAN
8 GAUGE LEADS

Specs that were told to me when I bought it....

Specs @ 13.8v with a 1 to 1.5 watt input
85-120 RMS WATTS
150-200 PEP WATTS

Specs @ 13.8v with a 4 watt input
180 RMS WATTS
400 PEP WATTS
5E55K35H83Ea3If3Hbc87cba3933d91ad1764.jpg

5Ne5H45J53Eb3Ie3J1c878250babb26d615fe.jpg

I was asked where the preamp switch was at .... there isn't one! I had another amp for sale and that one did have the preamp on it. Sorry for the mix-up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.