• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lipzipper amplifiers

I'm currently using two, a 2x2879 and a 4x2879. Both work as they're supposed to, Class C "comp-style" 11M CB amps, build quality is top notch. I'm not going to make any wild claims about them, they are what they are. They perform flawlessly for the mobile applications I got them for. I wouldn't hesitate buying another if I were in the market inside pics available at their website. LipZipper Amplifiers! I understand the builder is extremely busy, so availability may be uncertain.

Thanks for the info. I recently acquired one and didn't know it's value. It is new. Guy ordered it but didn't realize what it would take to keep it fed with amperage. It's a 4x12

I have a nice little 2 pill. (2879). Have to agree with pa629 they're just as good if not better than the rest. And, I to would buy another. Nice score on the 4x12. What kind of numbers are you seeing out of that monster, and is it for mobile or base application. That would look real good at my place:D

It is either or. I have used it in the house on a 300 amp supply and on 12v it peaks on my Bulldog meter at 3200 and on 16v looks about 4300. The Bulldog is right with a bird with the pep kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavrider
A technician maybe?

Zman. "Please no snarky remarks, I was looking for a few hints...
if i can fix it myself im better off... "

Amazing that something one complains about is often times just what they do.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavrider
A technician maybe?

Zman. "Please no snarky remarks, I was looking for a few hints...
if i can fix it myself im better off... "

Amazing that something one complains about is often times just what they do.........

This is a strange post, what are you talking about? One minute we are on a Lip Zipper thread, and then you quote waverider who has not even posted on this thread and your talking about fixing an amp or something??????

Anyway, for the purpose of this thread I would guess Lip Zipper amps are pretty much the same as Davemade, X-Force, and Fatboy. Same class C overdriven AM boxes.

Reactions: 1 person
I as an America have a right of free speech and i use that right until Obummer tries to take that away from us....

This is a strange post, what are you talking about? One minute we are on a Lip Zipper thread, and then you quote waverider who has not even posted on this thread and your talking about fixing an amp or something??????

Anyway, for the purpose of this thread I would guess Lip Zipper amps are pretty much the same as Davemade, X-Force, and Fatboy. Same class C overdriven AM boxes.

It is just a post to try to make me look bad. So whoever thinks they can make me look bad by digging up stuff i have said in the past... It doesnt work because i don't care....... I give my opinion and some dont like it... Im just using my right as a FREE AMERICAN to use my right of free speech, that is until our communist leader tries to take that right away..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.