• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Locking posts

Hc714

Apr 6, 2005
peanut state
I see there is a post in the swap section that has been locked. Not being able to check the site 24/7 I don't know if I missed something. If there were posts removed for content how would one know. So if this was locked for content or whatever other reason, sure would be nice to know why. If this was done for other reasons that also would be nice to know. Can anyone shed some light on this?

It was just a temporary thing until we had a chance to finish the accompanying post in the Feedback section. See the thread for more details.

Hc714 said:
I see there is a post in the swap section that has been locked. Not being able to check the site 24/7 I don't know if I missed something. If there were posts removed for content how would one know. So if this was locked for content or whatever other reason, sure would be nice to know why. If this was done for other reasons that also would be nice to know. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Locking a thread does not stop anyone from sending a PM to the author,,,,,,there is no reason to be concerned for a locked thread.

Sorry I got antzy, I too was intrested in these units and glad for the heads-up. Guess I came in between the lock and the Sound-off post.

Whenever a person with like 3 posts all of a sudden has a bunch of stuff for sale the red flag should be raised. I would only buy from an established forum member that has been around.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.