• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

lol ebay cb base radio

I have one of those radios... and it's in better condition, WITH the original hand mic, desk mic, manuals, and boxes. I paid $150 for all of it. They are a wonderful radio. But not worth no $500. The dude is on crack. :LOL:

~Cheers~

i also found a Workman silver salut the guy wants starting bid 119.99 .... wtf? brand new there 89.00 as of now. mud ducks

It might be overpriced but remember there's a sucker born every minute. In other words the seller might be smoking some good shit but anyone who pays that much for it is REALLY smoking some good shit.

Stupidity is in the eye of the buyer of that radio for 5 hundred benjamins.

Royce 642

Just sold the one I had on Ebay. Owned the radio for about 5 years, looked like brand new but worked like a Royce, crummy audio even with a tune my radio friends told me to unload it. I saw the prices for them going up so I listed mine with a ton of pictures and got almost 300 for it, might look nice but they are real low end CB radios no doubt. But like my Dad use to say there is an ass for every seat

When the seller asks for and gets a ridiculous price it is not he who is crazy but rather the buyer. Honestly, how can you fault someone for making a killing off someone who is WILLING to pay a high price? The only time a seller is the crazy one is when they ask a ridiculous price and stick to their guns even when the best offer is no where near the asking price.

Exactly Captian Kilowatt, I got that dog Royce base for 50 bucks plus shipping about 5 years ago, really didn't like the way it worked no matter how cool it looked, then all of a sudden these crazy people are paying big bucks for them so I list it and it sells for almost 300 plus shipping, I would have taken 100 just to unload it so like the rest of the guys said you can't get mad at the sellers it's the buyers that are nuts or just have too much money laying around

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.