• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

lol ebay cb base radio

When the seller asks for and gets a ridiculous price it is not he who is crazy but rather the buyer. Honestly, how can you fault someone for making a killing off someone who is WILLING to pay a high price? The only time a seller is the crazy one is when they ask a ridiculous price and stick to their guns even when the best offer is no where near the asking price.

There is so much fraud on Ebay with shill bidding it's amazing. Absurd asking prices plus fraudster friends of the seller jumping the bidding up. Then of course the same item gets auctioned again in a couple of weeks. Even the honest sellers have to deal with Ebay's outrageous fees and to add insult to injury....paypal hits you with another 3.5%.
In the words of the immortal Dean Wormer....."Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining".

There is so much fraud on Ebay with shill bidding it's amazing. Absurd asking prices plus fraudster friends of the seller jumping the bidding up. Then of course the same item gets auctioned again in a couple of weeks. Even the honest sellers have to deal with Ebay's outrageous fees and to add insult to injury....paypal hits you with another 3.5%.
In the words of the immortal Dean Wormer....."Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining".

Fees, shill bidding, fraud etc. are all irrelevant in what the end result is. On an auction site like Ebay the winning bidder places his/her bid willingly. Nobody forces them to pay any more than they are willing too. I know the frustration of seeing something climb well beyond what YOU are willing to pay, been there a lot, and even if a shill bidder is involved, the winning bidder places his bid willingly.

Fees, shill bidding, fraud etc. are all irrelevant in what the end result is. On an auction site like Ebay the winning bidder places his/her bid willingly. Nobody forces them to pay any more than they are willing too. I know the frustration of seeing something climb well beyond what YOU are willing to pay, been there a lot, and even if a shill bidder is involved, the winning bidder places his bid willingly.

The shill bidding by far, is the worst in the electronics sections and it is true that the end result is what matters. I just hate to see people get ripped off....even idiots.

The shill bidding by far, is the worst in the electronics sections and it is true that the end result is what matters. I just hate to see people get ripped off....even idiots.

i got first hand on shill bidding i was bidding on a nice gaming desktop it was at $0.99

there was 30 min left all of the suddon it got 40 bids from zero feedback id's. i thought i was getting a DEAL. the user got removed from ebay for shill bidding. jerks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.