• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for a 90 amp or 100 amp DC power cable, anyone know who sells them?

Adamf

Jan 20, 2016
Hi all, I am looking for a 90 amp or 100 amp DC power cable, does anyone know who sells them or makes them up? Thanks, Adam

You should follow the link on tba02 post. The calculator will tell you the wire gauge per amperage and for how many feet for the numbers you enter. Also voltages make a huge difference comparing 12 volts DC to 120v AC.

High amperage like 100 amps can be carried on 4 gauge wire but after a certain length , you need to step up to the next larger wire guage and so on.

Like Robb said, you can find the wire necessary at car stereo shops even big name auto parts stores sell some. Most sell them in a kit with high current bubble glass fuses and other useful hookup accessories.

I've bought all of my large cable from a welding supply store. I run 2/0 in the mobile.
You should follow the link on tba02 post. The calculator will tell you the wire gauge per amperage and for how many feet for the numbers you enter. Also voltages make a huge difference comparing 12 volts DC to 120v AC.

High amperage like 100 amps can be carried on 4 gauge wire but after a certain length , you need to step up to the next larger wire guage and so on.

Like Robb said, you can find the wire necessary at car stereo shops even big name auto parts stores sell some. Most sell them in a kit with high current bubble glass fuses and other useful hookup accessories.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.