• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for a Service Manual for a Connex 4300HP

Howard W. Sams ended the specialized "CB" series of books around 1981 or 2 IIRC.

The Superstar 4300 isn't a legal CB, and would never have been included even if it existed 40 years ago. Pretty sure the 4300 is from around Y2K or so.

Not my favorite Superstar mobile. Had a lot of front-panel problems and quality-control aggravations with that model. Just wouldn't hold up in a big truck for long.

Reactions: tecnicoloco
Howard W. Sams ended the specialized "CB" series of books around 1981 or 2 IIRC.

The Superstar 4300 isn't a legal CB, and would never have been included even if it existed 40 years ago. Pretty sure the 4300 is from around Y2K or so.

Not my favorite Superstar mobile. Had a lot of front-panel problems and quality-control aggravations with that model. Just wouldn't hold up in a big truck for long.

Thanks for the info.... Dan

I've seen somewhere that the board in the Connex 4300HP is the same as the one in the galaxy dx66v. If you can get a confirmation that they have the same board number then you've just doubled your chances of finding service info.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.