• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

looking for a shop

jon666

Jan 24, 2006
i have a few export radios that needs repair.
anyone know a good shop to send them to for repair. no snip wack hack shops.
i want a good tech. as of all the ones i used to use are out of business.
thanks

thanks

The real trick is to find one close to where you live. Since you didn't put that info up - its a little hard to be specific.

thanks

Site Disclaimer - Custom CB radios

Call Doug or James. Tell them what you want and thats what you will get. I have bought many radios from them and just recieved my S9-175 back that I sent in for repair, it now works better than it ever has.

The real trick is to find one close to where you live. Since you didn't put that info up - its a little hard to be specific.
i live in upstate new york.
there are no CB shops left here. i don't mind shipping them out.

i live in upstate new york.
there are no CB shops left here. i don't mind shipping them out.

Getting a shop close is great especially if it is well spoken of. The radio also spends less time in transit too. I know some of the members here that live in the NE corner of the US probably know of some more shops. Give them a chance to read this thread and let them chime in. Keep checking back here . . .

"Bob's CB Shop" in Pennsylvania is the 'go to' guy for that particular radio. They were one of its developers, and they still have lotsa parts for it too. I still have an AR-3500 practically NIB too. Don't ask; I'm not selling it . . .

Yup..

Hay Jon666 he seen that radio before some time ago.

BTW Info on AR-3300 AR-3500 For New owners that don't know what is capable of doing.

The Defpom AR-3300 and AR-3500 Mods page

yeah

i know what is is capable of. i had one back in the early 80s
i regret selling it. i called bob he did not even want to look at it.
so i guess it will go in the trash bin.:(

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.