• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for a wiring diagram

Y

Yogi_2864

Hello all I am looking to wire a DM-2000 to a Uniden PC66XL does anyone have any info on this because I sold this DM-2000 to a fella and he said that there is no audio comming off the microphone. I sent it to the fella wired for a Cobra 4 pin not knowing what radio he was going to use is on. Anyway any help with this info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and 73's
Yogi_2864

Another question RE:The DM model microphone

OK does anyone know if the DM-452 has the same colour code as the DM-2000?????? :roll:

Thanks
Yogi_2864

Yeah I kinda figured as much because I know in the past I have seen these mic's with different wire colours. So the only thing I can think of is that the audio wire broke off during shipment so I have emailed the fella to get him to look at that to see if thats the problem which I honestly think it is lol. anyway thanks for the info there unit725 :D

Yogi_2864

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.