• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lota Weekend Coming Up 400 Plus Stations Worldwide

ghutch

Sep 24, 2010
Guy just heads up....the International Lighthouse Lightship on the Air weekend is coming up. Sat and Sunday 16th & 17th. Over 400 lighthouses will be activated and several are first time activations. Info at www.ills.net
This is a great way to work some rare Dx and more relaxed?? at times than a contest weekend. I'm sure many will have pileups but with 400 plus stations in 85 countries should someone calling Cq in your radio speaker without too long a wait? Good Luck and good Dx
Listen up for a local activation here in South Texas located in Aransas Pass, Texas if any conditions are present, and being right on the saltwater we hope to work our share of stations.

USA Lydia Ann Channel, TX /
Aransas Pass, TXKNA27.8641°N
97.0565°WUS0166

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated