• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lots of goodies

Texas #16

Apr 9, 2014
HR2510, Uniden 980SSB (with minor screen smudge), Redman Doorbell, Ultra echo and 4x noise toy box, TC300 amp, 2 Wilson 5000 mag mount antennas, IMAX 2000 antenna, Convoy SWR/PWR/MOD meter (calibrated to a Powermaster meter), 30A power supply, 19A RS power supply, Lots of extras.

All in good working order. The smudge on the 980 is semi see thru, like a milk finger print (spilled acetone accidentally and it didn't wipe off clean). I can provide proof that the IMAX, TC300, Redman box, 980SSB, 30A PS are all recent purchases on Amazon and there are original boxes for the 2510 and 980SSB.

Not interested in parting out but will entertain all decent offers. Wanna buy a hottub to help heal from an injury that is keeping me from returning to work.

Might entertain the thought of keeping the Redman box, one of the PS and the meter and trade for a HF rig with 11 meter capability like a TS-440 or a 430. Icoms and Yaesus are ok, too! let's deal! No Paypal. (y)

Text me for the best contact. 2 five four 350 nine sex 43

#16 Texas.

Attachments

• Shack.jpg
    Shack.jpg
    802.2 KB · Views: 107

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.