• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lots of radio stuff for sale or possible trade...

Sniper308

Mar 13, 2013
Columbia, SC
I have the following items for sale or possible trade.

New in the box Pyramid ps36kx 12v power supply. Bought last weekend and it is not big enough to run the equipment I bought it for. $115 shipped. Includes box and manual.

New Xforce MF300 mobile linear amp with fan, preamp, SSB delay, and variable power output. New never used. Recieved from xforce new on 03/14/13. Did not need and xforce will not refund they will only exchange. Paid $195 w/shipping. Sell for $150 shipped to you.

Slightly used (roughly 2 weeks use) Wilson 1000 magnet mount mobile antenna with 2 whips. $50 shipped. No box or packaging.

Slightly used (roughly 1 month use) CRE8900 import radio. Radio is in like new condition and works great. 11 meter channels added. High power. Radio has am, fm, usb, lsb, cw. Includes programming cable. Paid $325 for radio and $40 for programming cable. The only item on radio not in like new condition is the mounting bracket. It was painted black to match truck interior. Can be left black or cleaned off back to silver. Includes box and manuals. Sacrifice at $250 shipped to you.

New in box uniden 880 cb radio. $100 shipped.

I am interested in the following items for possibe trades....
New or like new uniden 980
Stryker 955 hpc new or like new with channel expansion (cb band)
RCI 2995DX New or like new with cb band
RCI 2980DX New or like new with cb band

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.