• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Low drive 2 pill

We had a punk kid here that would run a connex into a tx star 500 and key up, play music, cuss out drivers on ch 19. He was very abusive to them. One day he just up and vanished like a fart in a hurricane. Hes never been back on and that was in 2014...

That's a shame. I like the success stories where the drunk keys up for hours and everything is OK.
It is. That was one of the best amps I ever had transistor wise. It even had a fan on it. The guy would just lock it down for hours on end and nobody could talk over him back then.

That's how it is sometimes. A local used to run a Texas Star 500 playing music for hours and hours. He ran the amp on a 30 amp meanwell or something similar. He was smart enough to keep the output low and use plenty of airflow. I miss that guy. The CB got stale after he moved away.
We had a guy that have his radio echo I think it was tweaked or he can make all kinds of noise with it. he would agitate truckers on 19 all day long if he could. And I found out the best way to deal with him was just say oh man do the motorcycle shifting five gears and he'd make it sound like it was winding up shifting, lol.
If you complain he would just get worse, but I kind of found a way I could deal with him. Somebody said he got punched while he was in the sheriff's office for that stuff

We had a guy that have his radio echo I think it was tweaked or he can make all kinds of noise with it. he would agitate truckers on 19 all day long if he could. And I found out the best way to deal with him was just say oh man do the motorcycle shifting five gears and he'd make it sound like it was winding up shifting, lol.
If you complain he would just get worse, but I kind of found a way I could deal with him. Somebody said he got punched while he was in the sheriff's office for that stuff

The guy I'm talking about didn't do it to piss anyone off. He was more like a pirate on 11m. Most of the time he would do his thing on a vacant channel. He was actually fun to listen to and probably could have been a DJ.

He was in a band and had a lot of audio gear. He had the audio gear piped into the radio and through some concert speakers in his garage. Being there when he was on the air felt like a small town bar on a Saturday night.

The guy I'm talking about didn't do it to piss anyone off. He was more like a pirate on 11m. Most of the time he would do his thing on a vacant channel. He was actually fun to listen to and probably could have been a DJ.

He was in a band and had a lot of audio gear. He had the audio gear piped into the radio and through some concert speakers in his garage. Being there when he was on the air felt like a small town bar on a Saturday night.
Ok, thats Mr Sundowner here in Mulberry Fl. He has a lot of fun on 19. He made up a jingle to the JG Wentworth commercial.
"If you have a mud duck radio and you need SQUASH now, Call Sundowner radio at 1 877 SQUASH NOW."

Ok, thats Mr Sundowner here in Mulberry Fl. He has a lot of fun on 19. He made up a jingle to the JG Wentworth commercial.
"If you have a mud duck radio and you need SQUASH now, Call Sundowner radio at 1 877 SQUASH NOW."
Lol

Sounds like he knew his shit, definitely not a dummy.

Its amazing how much the trolls keep radio popping around here and every channel has them lol
Yeah there's a guy north of me 30 miles that goes by outlaw that gets on ch 20 at night drunk and plays music and causes hate and discontent. It's funny all the other locals that try to block him out.

Reactions: Tokin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.