• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LOW VOLTAGE CIRCUIT TESTER

ray

BANNED
Jan 23, 2011
I found a LOW VOLTAGE CIRCUIT TESTER MODELS 141,142 Made by the electric heat controls. co. CLEVELAND OHIO,USA. It was made for the USA QUARTERMASTER CORPS. ON THE MANUAL IT SAYS KIND.:confused:.Anyone know anything about this TESTER:headbang:pop::whistle: 73s. RAY.

How about a picture showing the tester fairly close up. I've never heard of the company (neither has Google, so far :( ) but seeing it might give a hint.

Man if Google dont know, you might be in trouble.

May be before
images

CIRCUIT TESTER

I think you are right,about BEFORE GOOGLE. Ive try GOOGLE before i came to the site.OPERATING MANUAL SAYS LOW VOLTAGE CIRCUIT TESTER Q-M-C MODELS 1-41, 1-42 MADE FOR UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Quartermaster CORPS. KING Manufactured BY THE ELECTRIC HEAT CONTROL CO. 9123INMAN AVENUE CLEVELAND OHIO USA. No zip code. Wish i had a cam. CANT FIND ANYTHING ABOUT IT:confused: Anyway thanks guys.73s. RAY. NO ZIP. MIGHT HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE LATE 50S OR EARLY 60S.:headbang:censored: WHAT DO YOU THINK?

If you don't have a camera, how about scanning that operating manual? ZIP Codes are from the 1960s, so it's certainly older than Google (not older than I am, though! :tongue: )

VOLTAGE CIRCUIT TESTER

CAP, You SIR ARE THE MAN. Read up on THREAD.I have the same one. The manual says there are two MODELS the 1-41,142.The one i have has everything with it.All the probes still in the case have the MANUAL PLUS WHEN YOU OPEN IT UP ON ONE PART OF THE LID IS MORE INFO.IN GOOD SHAPE.I would give it a 8 out of 10. THANKS AGAIN CAP AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT HELPED. I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU GUYS. TIME TO MAKE A LITTLE$$$. 73s.RAY(y):D:pop:

VOLTAGE CIRCUIT TESTER

Had a little time this morning.So took a GOOD LOOK AT THE TESTER. Everything is there all the probes,no cracks in the glass.The probes look like they were never used. A little rust on the back that it.May be if i have time ill see how it works.;)(y):D. 73s RAY:whistle:

VOLTAGE CIRCUIT TESTER

OK,GUYs found a picture of it on Ebay #290582088904. Thats the best i can do.;) 73s. RAY.

LOW VOLTAGE

Did a little work today on my cage.Well a friend stoped by and he stared to look at the meter.Well he talked me into hooking the meter up to his car not mine.AND ILL BE DAMMED IT WORKED.He knows his way around this stuff.Now you got to remember that this meter was made 10/43.All those years,and were this meter has been.You cant help but to wonder the places this has been.BOY IF IT COULD TALK JUST THINK WHAT IT WOULD SAY:unsure:;):cool:(y):pop::D.Some guy wanted to give me $20.00 the other day and i all most took it. STILL CANT BELEAVE IT WORKED. 73s. GUYS. RAY.:whistle: DONT MIND MY SPELLING CANT FIND GLASSES AGAIN.:oops:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated