• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

maco stacking kit

552fl

Mar 29, 2018
I have a maco m107 beam on the vertical side I want to buy another one and stack...is 13.3 on the stacking kit sound right ? 48foot tower..rohan 25...live way out in the country..plenty of room..any help on dos or donts ...

by the way will be up gradeing to the yesau g-1000 rotor too.have a 450a now so I can use the same power cord to rotor..

Good luck with that.. a lot of work and a lot of aluminum in the air. If it were me and I was going for an improvement over a 7el at 48 ft I would just keep the one 7el and go way up in the air with it. You stated you are out in the country with plenty of room. If that's the case I would look at 80-100+ ft of rohn 25/45 (guyed of course), a stout mast and high quality rotor and decent feedline. 7el at 100 ft would kick some ass on 11m. Probably smoke a stacked 7+7 at 48 ft... in my opinion.. Good luck with whatever avenue you take. 73

Reactions: Marconi and RT431
wolf the antenna builder decided since I didn't would to strectch out the stacking kit to 36 feet apart to change my m107 to a long boom 6 element optimize gain out of it...boom will be 43 feet and his spec,,on the spacing,,,thanks yall

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.