• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum 3200B

R

RollingRadios

It's the newest line from Magnum, they made the announcement to dealers that it would be available sometime in April. There will be 3 mobile models to follow. Drop me an email if you need further.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

DONT HOLD OUT ON US! We all want ot know the deal! What is going to be there Baddest mobile and Baddest Base!

cdx401sig.gif

</p>

The Melaka is what they wanted to compete with. They wanted an entry level base with most basic necessary features for a DX radio. I thought it had the flat rectangular jack in the rear for the freq ctr, could be wrong. Board is a single final tamed down version of the Maverick A24 with the addition of ssb.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Re: Magnum S-3200B

You should experiment with lowering your carrier to 2w or up to 8w, get results. Sometimes a diff mike will clean or clutter a radio's audio.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long black limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Just aqquired one of these,and was wondering where I might find some more info on it. H&Y has very limited info. Hooked it up,& everyone says it's LOUD!

Wasn't expecting that,but the test paperwork shows it to be one.

I can't find any resources on the WWW,but......

I'm sure(hoping) someone in here can help.

Thanks in advance!

775 in the Dieselwagon</p>

Absolutely, but there will always be that "happy median".

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long black limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.