• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum Delta Force

Here is an informational link....

RigPix Database - CB, "Freeband" and more - Magnum DeltaForce

I had a couple of them, they were decent radios, had a nice transmit, a little noisy on receive, If your into the echo thing it has one of the best Echoes I've played with... Good Solid working radio, Current used price is typically $150 ish depending on condition... Only thing I can say bad about it, was it didn't like extreme cold weather, -20 F and it wouldn't work, had to warm up quite a bit before it would start working, though many of the radios in the same class did the same...

The ones I had were just typical Single final radios... Dead Key adjustable up to maybe 8 watts, with a good healthy swing... Plenty of Audio...

i personally never messed with the delta forces, but had an omega force. was a great radio. tons of channels. mine had dual finals. was seeing about 30w pep. great for ssb.

mine swings 30 am full power..great recive and audio..chinsie knobs,picks up lots of noise..pain in the butt have to push 2 buttons to get it back on freq,everytime you turn it on..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.