• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum DeltaForce mosfet conversion

10-4 will do I ordered a match set of HG1969 finals for it and will let ya know how it goes seems awful cheap to me
I went to rf parts to check on the finals and they r out of stock now for the 1969’s

10-4 will do I ordered a match set of HG1969 finals for it and will let ya know how it goes seems awful cheap to me
I went to rf parts to check on the finals and they r out of stock now for the 1969’s
Also ordered a match set of 1446 for a box I picked up looks like it’s a palomar 400 got it for $50 after I got it home I popped the lid off to check out and there was only 2 pills in it lol so I’ll be needing help I’d say on the biasing of that one I’ll post a pic of it

If it was only that simple to replace a bipolar with a Mosfet...

I have no experience with the HG parts. In fact I didn't know they existed. Let us know how it goes if you use those. Also, a scope is better than no scope. You can at least make sure the modulation level is set correctly.
I bought and used HG 2879, MRF454, 2312 and 1969. All were the same or better then originals.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.