• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum Omegaforce S45HP for sale

Turbo T

Certified CB Rambo
Feb 2, 2011
Magnum Omegaforce S45HP 10/11 meter radio. In nice shape, works good.

Comes with the stock power mic, power cord and the bracket with all 4 thumb knobs.

Has echo, roger beep, dimmer, scan, memory, channel/frequency presets, talkback, PA, speech compressor, top gun module, mic channel changer, blue illumination and freq meter. Also comes with dual mic jacks.

Modes of operation are AM, FM, USB and LSB. A noise blanker and an 88.5 MHz repeater access tone (for 10 meter use) are also included. (never tried it though)

Transmits and receives in the 25-29 MHz range. (25.165 MHz to 29.655 MHz) This includes the CB frequencies. To my knowledge this radio has NOT been peaked or tuned.

Has the RFX75 on the rear for 80 watts out. Also has variable power setting, that allows you to set the carrier from 5 to 15 watts of power for driving a linear amplifier or running barefoot.

Nice, loud modulation and good on SSB. Nothing wrong with the radio, I just don't use enough to justify keeping. This radio is ready to hook up and enjoy. Some small scratches as shown in pics.

$250 shipped and insured anywhere in the lower 48 states. Canada, Alaska and Hawaii residents please contact me for a shipping quote. Paypal or postal money order are the only two forms of payment I accept.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.