• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Magnum s9 spares parts / advice required ???

jono400

Jan 11, 2009
Hi can anyone advise me where I may obtain a brand new replacment face plate / bezel for my Magnum s9 ?? also looking for suplier off original owners manual ??

also the secondhand set I am buying is said to have a problem with the talkback feature - in that it is not working, any ideas on what could be wrong ??

lastly , like the look off the nito knobs that are available anyone here added these knobs to there non nitro s9 ?? easy enough to fit ?? any pics off them fitted ??

located here in the UK so shipping must be available for the above parts.

any advice would be very much appreciatted.

I could probably get the face plate and maybe the manual, although shipping to UK might kill you. As far as nitro knobs goes, I can get those too, but I can't tell you how they look...I don't really care for them, so I never tried them :)

Hi thanks for your reply regards the chances off obtaining spares parts for the magnum s9, okay have since been in touch with Ranger direct via email and very quickly received an email from them advising me that these parts are indeed still availble direct and that they will advise me early next week at what prices.

have since found out that the cause off the non working talkback feature is a severly burn out ic on the board for the echo etc, now what causes that then ???!! going to try obtain a replacment ic from them as well hopefully this will also still be stocked ??

thanks

I've ordered a number of parts from them over the years, for both current production, and discontinued radios, always had it in, fast delivery.. Definitely can recommend them for customer service.

Okay thanks yep have to admitt must admitt to be very impressed with the very quick email replies which is more than can be said for sveral other radio companies !!!

will let you know how I get on.

Magnum s-9 spare parts

I hadn't seen this post until now. Been really busy last several months. But I would tell you to contact RF Limited directly for everything you need or at least mentioned so far.

Ask for Sam Lewis, at 1-877-624-6869.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.
  • @ Tim Chambers:
    Pres. Bill 2 FCC mod just posted
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.