• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mailing Address To Mongolia National Broadcasting (MNB) In Mongolia

Truck451

Mar 10, 2023
Does anyone know what the Mailing Address to Mongolia National Broadcasting (MNB) in Mongolia is, because each time I attempt to mail to them a Reception Report, hopefully in exchange for a QSL Card; it is always and seemingly returned to me in the Mail.

What is the reason it was stamped return to sender? According to their Facebook page they can be reached at

Bayangold district,
11th khoroo, Khuvisgalchdiin zam-3,
MNB Building, Ulan Bator,
Mongolia

I have been sending it to MNB to the Address that you've provided a few times, only to have it returned.
I've also attempted to mail it to the International and Shortwave division of MNB, only to have it returned to me once more.
Below is a scanned version of the Envelope with it returned to me once again.
CCI_000008.jpg

This is why I am wondering if anyone on this forum knows the updated and correct Mailing Address for MNB in Mongolia.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.