• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Major M360 Export CB Radio

ButtFuzz

Anti-BS Advocate ● WO0WOO ● Reverend Doctor
Aug 11, 2005
Sunny Salem, VA
robco.ath.cx
3 band: FCC 40 - Hi - Higher
AM-FM-USB-LSB

001.jpg

This is an older PLL02A export Cybernet Chassis*. Upfront info: I could NOT repair this one, and had to send it to an electrical engineer. He spent several DAYS pouring over the schematics and the radio and finally found a transistor mislabeled on the PCB and "reversed" in the PLL circuit. It was aligned to factory spec as well. Works as new now.

*Think GE "SuperBase", but export model PCB with FM.

I'm selling it for the price of the repair (the gentleman cut me a SERIOUS break) + $10 shipping via Priority Mail CONUS. Total cost to your door = $70. This means you're paying about $50 for this rig, because it is going to cost about $18 to ship. It is heavy.

Power cable and "stock" mic included, but no mounting bracket or mounting knobs included.

Additional important information: This unit is wired to accept standard UNIDEN/COBRA/GALAXY 4 pin microphones.

Thanks for your interest.

Please leave message / PM me here, or for most expedient service, email me at rfolden@gmail.com

I accept and prefer PayPal.

Rob

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.