• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Man cave.....remodeled

Radio Tech

Radio Operator
Sep 9, 2008
North Carolina
www.gokarters.com
Well, been working on the shop now for a month.
Getting to the point I could no longer find any place to put stuff. Could not even get to my ham gear to talk on the radio!!!

I closed the week before Christmas and got busy. Got the out side wrapped up and knocked the wall out between the two rooms. This week end I got the work benches installed and spent all day today wiring. Got a bunch of shelves to put up so folks equipment can be easily identified and stored.

The ham shack will be in the new room on the front wall. About 2 foot from the tower. The inside of the new room is 10x16 feet. This really opens up the shop.

Will post some pics as soon as everything get cleaned up and put away.
Got to go in the plant in the morning to finish up some things then back in the shop.
As soon as this is done I then can get back on some of the other projects I been posting on.

Post pics now so I can explain to my wife that everyone else has shit scattered everywhere and it's normal.

Post pics now so I can explain to my wife that everyone else has shit scattered everywhere and it's normal.

I will do that in a day or so.
At the moment it has got cold here in the Carolina's.
I know, it is cold everywhere else but we dont like the cold. 21 degrees here this morning.

I had to do ahead and put the work benches in and get back to that. Folks are starting to scream for the stuff.:whistle: I only got one wall in the new room insulated so the heat only stays for a minute after it shuts off. Need more time off and more money! Here we are going to have some more down time here at the plant so there is some time to get stuff done. What I hate is the week with out pay so that week will have to spend in the shop working on folks stuff instead of working on the building.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.