• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Manuals

I do want to thank everyone for their support on this matter. And i hope i did not cause any problems. Now i am thinking of trading this Lincoln with the 11 meter mod for an older 2950. Ahhh my wife will love for this move. Hmmmm anybody got an extra couch i can use ??? 73's n have a great day.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

I do want to thank everyone for their support on this matter. And i hope i did not cause any problems. Now i am thinking of trading this Lincoln with the 11 meter mod for an older 2950. Ahhh my wife will love for this move. Hmmmm anybody got an extra couch i can use ??? 73's n have a great day.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Some would say your spousel unit is smart but there's nothing wrong with a 2950 either, not that I'm biased because I own and operate 2 of them.(y)

Some would say your spousel unit is smart but there's nothing wrong with a 2950 either, not that I'm biased because I own and operate 2 of them.(y)

Mack i have had a few 2950's and some Dx models. But from what i have been reading and from what i can remember ( barely ) The older 2950's don't have a lot of white noises in the receive. So with this in mind i will go to my tech first and if he does not have an older 2950 i will post some pics on this Lincoln and see if i can't trade it for a 2950 older style. Thanks Mack and you and your family have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. 73's to ya my friend.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.