• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MARSHALL Lite?

Mark Malcomb

Nov 27, 2019
Marshall.jpg
Just finished this 4x12 Celestion cabinet for the kid at work. Can't wait to plug it in!
I sure hope this is not to controversial for this forum. I know its not a Marshall. No attempt to offend any
any purist
:)

Very nice!!! I always liked Celestion drivers. I am using Eminence for my small bass rig and it’s sounds pretty nice as well.

What head is he going to use? Show us a vid when ready! (y)

I think the kid said he has a 100 watt Marshall. Some kind of hybrid, not all tube.
On a side note I lived in Tujunga for 55 years. I see you live in Pasadena. We lived quite close to each other.

Reactions: ForestRunner98
I'm not familiar with this amp model. The kid told me it was a 100 watt. Too damn many knobs for my liking. It does sound great!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated