• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Massachusett

Listen for me.....

Break, break, this is 7732 in the Granite State, up here in the Northeast Corner, on the Seacoast of New Hampshire standing by.
BTW, I'm sure it's a typo but, theres an "s" at the end of Massachusetts.(y)

all I here is 319 in montana and a few in the back of the radio

The official name of the state is the "Commonwealth of Massachusetts".

on ch.38 LSB, operator "286 San Diego" is booming(5-9 s-unis) in my RX here in central OH this afternoon....

on another note...Fireball is CRUSHING everyone on ch.6....

Today's haul:

(38/LSB)
303 Texas
523 Houston
103 Indiana
165 Wisconsin
112 Chicago
501 Davenport
941 Houston
407 Illinois
307 Houston

Ch 11/AM
"Roscoe" from the Bayou State (Louisiana).

AM has been a mess. If everybody on AM/40 channels could just calm down and take a chill pill - it would obviously be much better. I won't hold my breath - though...

AM has been a mess. If everybody on AM/40 channels could just calm down and take a chill pill - it would obviously be much better. I won't hold my breath - though...[/QUOTE]

thats why I stay on the uppers on ssb

DX last night

hello i picked up DX last night 1st DXing i have did in years do to moving ect ect i have lost all my old equipment :oops:
so i whent out gut my self a new Galaxy DX 959 and fitted it with an RFX75.
Its doing RF-power set at MAX 4watts MIN 0.75watt DK can set the DK higher will do a 30watt DK but then i get overdrive with the RFX75 thy say set it to a 10watt DK but thy like no more than 7watts from what i have seen my PEP in just over 75watts and my ANT is a new cheep proton like the A99 i use to have but 4pic not 3 easy to move and from the DX i talked last night its working ok
i have used the name Maddog and call #'s 617 on the CB since 1989 well anyhow
i did not get the hole convo REC last night radio was dead i sandbag on 19 and wow did he bust my squelch all most fell out of my char i gave him a yell sent flowers told him hitting me with 7~+20dB he called me back told me he has not heard DX in ever and thought it was dead!! well i hope i made his night.
REC 11/16/2009/12:00AM~12:30AM here is the file
http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=475419030
OR
http://www.worldwidedx.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1451&stc=1&d=1258405517

73 and happy DXing

Attachments

• last night CB.mp3
    5 MB · Views: 261
Thanks Yellow Jacket

Talked nice DX yesterday thanks to the snow on channel 20 i talked to Yellow Jacket out of Georgia..
big thanks to Yellow Jacket for the convo relay from Maine 613 an old buddy from MA that moved up there thanks
Yellow Jacket 73's and all the good # to ya.. (y)

when this was all going down i did get many flowers from others out there and ppl trying to get me to call there #'s back but being down in this big hole its hard to get a good copy on them all.. but i did hear the Grate lakes, TX, FL, a few from SC & NC calling my #'s BRAKE BRAKE for that 617 out of MASS..

Thank you all..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.