• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Meter replacement for a Texas Star DX667V

jtrouter

Jul 7, 2015
Question for you all, I am looking for a meter replacement for a Texas Star Dx667v. I am not very knowledgeable on meters and i have changed the gauges in my car from black to white with new decals so i hope that i just need a meter of the correct size and value and could carefully? remove he background and put it into the replacement meter? As i said i do not know much about meters. I have done searches looking for replacements but have come up empty. So can anyone point me to where i can find a replacement either direct or via modification? As always thank you for reading and look forward to hear your thoughts.

You're going to have a tough time finding anything texas star related. Even Barkett hasn't been able to rake Texas star parts. You'd be better off going old school and calling some of the known shops to ask if they have one. Wholesalers aren't getting parts either so it's quite the drought when it comes to those amps.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.