• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mexican troops attack United States

I believe that the best way I can put it is in the following quote. He bombards people with fear and defeatism.

Why do we need people like Alex Jones crushing us with even more fear?

If you’re not sure what I mean, hearken back to the whole Y2K debacle a few years ago. The network talking heads and daily newspapers were lambasting people with terrifying visions of all the atrocities which would occur. On top of that, Art Bell and Alex Jones jumped on the bandwagon and made the scenario even scarier. But guess what ultimately happened. Nothing! It was all a ruse. Worse, think about how much money these shysters made off of conditioning us with so much fear that we would desperately adopt a certain paranoid mind-frame. It’s hard to believe that so many people fell for it and raced around like chickens with their heads cut-off.

when people like Alex Jones spend three hours each day utilizing the exact same techniques as intel operatives use to brainwash their audiences, you have to start wondering what differentiates him from other rampant fear-mongers and mind-benders.

This is precisely what Alex Jones is doing to all those who refuse to question him and his tactics. What he’s laying down is nothing more than a very carefully-crafted psychological operation which is based on the least-common-denominator: fear! Can’t you see what’s going on? He’s manipulating people and playing on their most base emotion – fear.

If you don’t believe this is happening, listen to his psy-op commercials sometime: “You must be very, very scared” he repeats time and again as if there’s no hope left and everything is lost. But why isn’t Jones telling everybody to rise up instead of buying his trauma-based mind-control videos? The answer is obvious: he wants your money, so he keeps conditioning you with fear to get it.

I see some of his articles stretching things when checked out. Like the one here. He gives the impression right off the bat that The Mexican Army was attacking the US.

"In what can only be called a military attack, Mexican troops brandishing weapons"

There was no proof that this was in fact Mexican Army troops as presented by Jones. To me it was grandstanding to instill more fear in his followers.

When I see posts of his articles I check things out and think how terrible it must be to fill your mind continually with this stuff. No hope. Everyone is suspect of evil intensions. Joy in life must be slim . I just don't swallow all his rantings. There is even conspiracy theries about him being a CIA or NWO plant. Just look it up. And that is by other conspiracy buffs.In there eyes it seems everyone is suspect even their own.

You mention Limbaugh. He's an entertainer, commentator, and I believe no matter what I may agree or disagree about what he says he seems to be very possitive in his outlook and goes against defeatism. It's not healthy to continually feed on fear and no hope and go through life thinking all is lost. And I feel for those people that saturate themselves in it. These kind of reporters can come up with any scenerio they want and find all kinds of things that seem to back them up. But in the end the parts of info left out can change the whole outlook of their story or conspiracy they present. Just like the first post.

http://www.rinf.com/
It's kinda funny how corparate owned media never talks about these kind of articles.
And if they do it's somwhere burried in the back somewhere.
I find it odd how that Wako Jacko can make front page when I'm shure that what's going on over there on the otherside of the planet would be more pressing.
PS. Hey if anyone else has some links to such press site I would be interested in checking them out.
Thnks.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.