• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Midland 77-120 AM 120 CH

Beany

Apr 5, 2010
Helped needed trying to locate any information for this radio, any information will be of some help as I cant find a thing about this set anywhear on the net you makes me think it may be somewhat of a rear set in this form

there are plenty of referances to the new style radio but not to this set which was Manufactured in 1981 in Hong Kong so any little bit of info will be great

Radio isnt standard it was my farthers radio and has had a UK band board fitted way back in the day when CB 27/81 became legal but thats a different story

310B1C7D-orig.jpg

35C301EA-orig.jpg

Many thanks in advance

Paul ........it certainly is just trying to find some info on this radio no luck on CT so thought I would try a (only slightly lol) larger forum :whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated