1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Midland 77-120 AM 120 CH

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by Beany, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Beany

Beany Member

Helped needed trying to locate any information for this radio, any information will be of some help as I cant find a thing about this set anywhear on the net you makes me think it may be somewhat of a rear set in this form

there are plenty of referances to the new style radio but not to this set which was Manufactured in 1981 in Hong Kong so any little bit of info will be great

Radio isnt standard it was my farthers radio and has had a UK band board fitted way back in the day when CB 27/81 became legal but thats a different story

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many thanks in advance

2. IMD262

IMD262 Well-Known Member

Paul ?????

3. Beany

Beany Member

Paul ........it certainly is just trying to find some info on this radio no luck on CT so thought I would try a (only slightly lol) larger forum :whistle: