• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Migliori arrested...

From the Glendora Patch...

"10:15 p.m. Ryan Anthony Migliori, 25, was arrested at 1950 E. Auto Centre Drive and booked for making criminal threats."

Police Blotter: Burglaries, Drugs and a Dead Body - Top News - Glendora, CA Patch

Not trying to take away any glory from Migliori.....

.. but I bet Ryan's nights in the pokey was not nearly as rough as
John Boyle's ..... Look about 8-10 lines below Miglioris Arrest announce.

I bet ol John is still having a tough time coping with his livin situation....

:whistle:

Big B

9:13 p.m. Enoch Augustine Rivera, 26, was arrested at 1960 E. Auto Centre Drive for possession of drugs.

10:15 p.m. Ryan Anthony Migliori, 25, was arrested at 1950 E. Auto Centre Drive and booked for making criminal threats.

Is it possible that when migliori showed up an hour later to buy drugs from this guy, and the PD was waiting for him? (y)

Maybe he threatened the drug dealer earlier in the evening?

So many questions ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Kharma is a bitch, and this guy pushed the wrong buttons. Glad to hear that he is on their radar now.

Here we go...
Again
Migliori42115Arrest.JPG

Reactions: kk6hdu
Here is the citizen arrest and the LASD booking report.

Attachments

• IMG_4006.JPG
    IMG_4006.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 595
  • Migliori Booking Details 4-22-2015.pdf
    109.2 KB · Views: 708
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?