• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mike's Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

He won the lottery, said to hell with all the drama in the CB world, gave away all his stuff and moved.

He was last seen boarding a plane to the Bahamas where he bought a massive beach house. It’s been said all he is doing now is rolling fat spliffs on the thighs of thick Cuban honeys he’s having imported directly.

Rumor is you can hear him sometimes on 38 LSB saying “tap tap tap, my ass”.

Or that’s what I heard...

I'll add this to the conversation. When I arrive at my job site and turn to the radio to upper side band on 38, I'm pretty sure it's Mike I am hearing on the radio. Same name and the voice is almost spot on. I'm currently working in the Ocean Hill area of Glen Burnie MD south west of Baltimore.
I've been tempted to key up and introduce myself but haven't mustered up the courage to do so.

Well, if anyone noticed the Yaesu FT-757GXs that Mike was working on they were all mine, but one. He's done 3 for me and I wanted to send him my FT-990 for some quick mods but he stopped responding to all forms of contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.